Our office is open Monday-Friday so we are only a phonecall or email away. Contact Kirsty for a quote, or to get more information and to make your booking. Call 028 90 333 003 or from ROI 048 90 333 003 or email email@example.com
You can browse the various different sections through the main menu, or click on the tags of pre-selected popular search items beneath main menu, or use the Search bar in the top right-hand-corner to search the text on our site.
How to make a booking
Once we receive an enquiry and have all the necessary event details, we will check the availability of the performer, then we will get back in contact with you and send you a booking form, which you need to return in order to confirm the booking. In certain cases we may require a 50% deposit. Payment terms are strictly 14 days from date of invoice and late payment penalties apply.
Acts are priced individually. On top of performance fees we also charge mileage and for certain aerial shows we charge rigging fees. In some cases overnight B&B accommodation and per diem meal allowance is required.
If you don't know your aerialists from your acrobats, have a wee look at our Beginners Guide to Circus Terms
All acts and performers on our books carry public liability insurance through Equity.
How to decide on what to book
Below is a series of questions that will help you to narrow down the choice of performers and help us advise you on which acts will work best for your event.
- Are you looking for a show, a particular act, or a walkabout performer, or a combination?
- What type of impact are you trying to make at your event?
- Do you want something dramatic, sophisticated, something that’s got the ‘Wow factor’? Or something that has your audience smiling and laughing?
- Are you looking for an ‘off the peg’ act/character or do you want to create/commission something specific for your event?
- Do you have a particular theme in mind?
- Who are the audience your event is aimed at?
- What size is the venue/location for the event?
- What height is the venue, if indoors?
- If the event is outdoors do you have a bad weather alternative?
- Are there parking, dressing room/ seating/ mirrors and access to the venue with a vehicle?
- What is your budget?
- What date is the event, where is the event and at what time is the event?
As well as putting a smile on your face with our artists, Premiere Circus puts 100% of its proceeds towards a charity, Belfast Community Circus School, which provides circus learning for young people.